- Gently roll the tool across the skin. This can include the hands, neck, feet
- Passing a roller over the affected area as first whenever possible
- Suggested use: two times per day, 2-3 min on each end, or as needed
After just 2 minutes of rolling on your skin, you can then apply facial oil serum e.g. Immortelle nectar of rejuvenation or our luxury night facial oil – Prickly pear seed oil or other favourite moisturizer which will absorbs deeper and enrich your skin, maximizing effects of the product’s ingredients.
Directions for care
Treat & use with care, as it is complete natural material and handmade tool!
- Soap or/ lemon and water
- Can be exposed to light alcohols
- Do not soak or use harsh chemicals
Horn is strong, however it can soften and deform on contact with hot water. Use a chamois cloth to keep the shine.
Do not confuse it with micro-needling! It doesn’t hurt the skin and is much more effective than a bald roller, what is not able to shift deep nutrients like the Yang ball.
Multi-reflexology is a holistic non-invasive technique, which is innovative and very effective also in beauty care. With these natural hand tools is possible to stimulate specific areas of the face in order to put our self-regulation process to work. We get immediate results thanks to the proximity of the face and brain.
- Yang ball (in natural horn) stimulates reflex zones while encourages deep micro-circulation of nutrient rich blood and lymphatic fluid of the Epidermis. The yang effect warms, activates, tones and energises, it strengthens and improves the cellular activity to bring fluids to the surface.
- Yin ball (with stainless steel spikes) offers calm, refresh and natural cooling by naturally dispersing and hydrating, balances the fluids and drains any excess. The blood nourishes and oxygenates all layers of the skin, so within a few minutes the effects of the mini Yin roller, distributing the liquids brought to the surface from the deeper layers of the skin, are evident; elasticity, shine, the reduction of wrinkles and other effects of time. Reduce lines and wrinkles, firm and tone the skin while enhancing the natural hydration process.
Multi-reflexology offers even the release of our natural chemicals as serotonin, endorphin, etc. that maintains not only a good contentment but also regulates anxiety and insomnia. By impacting our inner balance we can get better results and gain in outer beauty! A very effective holistic technique that deeply rejuvenate the aesthetic beauty.
The real multi-reflex tools are handcrafted and ethically produced in Vietnam, the home of the original multi-reflexology – Dien Chan method. Created using sustainable materials in a safe and fair work environment.
- Stainless steel – highest quality
- Natural horn – used for centuries because of its natural healing and high vibrational properties. Is great for all parts in direct contact with the skin. Its biological antiseptic properties do not disturb skin’s natural microbiome. Unlike polluting plastics, real horn does not generate disturbing static electricity and do not disrupts the skin flora and environment.
The horn is sourced in Uganda, Africa from local cattle farmers from the traditional agricultural sector. No animal has suffered or is raised for its horns!