- Begin multireflexology treatment with the YANG brush. Massage the indicated area in small circles for about 2 minutes to relax the facial muscles.
- Once the area is relaxed, roll the YIN cylinder over it for 2 minutes. This nourishes and rebalances blood flow.
- The process can be repeated up to three times.
With the Beauty-brush nº252 roll its YIN cylinder from time to time to calm the ardor in a yin way while increasing the natural hydration of the skin.
The multireflex tools boost the process of microcirculation of the treated area and stimulate -in the brain- the reflection of the organ or member that you want to treat.
Directions for care
Treat & use with care, as it is complete natural material and handmade tool!
- Soap or/ lemon and water
- Can be exposed to light alcohols
- Do not soak or use harsh chemicals
Horn is strong, however it can soften and deform on contact with hot water. Use a chamois cloth to keep the shine.
This brush and roller combination takes your skincare regime to the next level. Its brush feature feels pleasurable on areas with tougher, thicker skin because it naturally releases tension while softening the texture. Its main benefits are for facial massage, release fascia, stimulate natural skin glow, smooth and fill in deeper wrinkles and remove heat from the red skin. Our preferred tool for thin and delicate skin types.
Multi-reflexology is a holistic non-invasive technique, which is innovative and very effective also in beauty care. With these natural hand tools is possible to stimulate specific areas of the face in order to put our self-regulation process to work. We get immediate results thanks to the proximity of the face and brain.
Small Brush and smooth cylinder
- YANG: Place the brush flat onto the skin. Perform gentle, circular motions in either direction to increase stimulation and reduce muscular tensions. Use long sweeping strokes in one direction on the skin to release fascia
- YIN: Roll back & forth with brass cylinder in both directions with moderate pressure over the wrinkles and areas of tension.
- Can be used at either 45º or 90º angle
- brush: for deeper wrinkles, nervous system, overthinking, worries
- cylinder: for soften wrinkles, release tension, calm the mind
EYEBROW: Hormone balancing, release tension, painful period, dry eyes, sagging eyelids
- brush: Breast/ovaries, strengthen Qi, dark circles, tone skin
- cylinder: disperse fluids, hydrate skin, fine lines
NASAL LABIA: Immune system, large intestine, leg cellulite, heavy lines, adrenals
ZYGOMA: shoulder tension, pigmentation, face lift
PAROTID: Lymph movement, hormonal acne, TMJ/bruxism, saliva
Multi-reflexology offers even the release of our natural chemicals as serotonin, endorphin, etc. that maintains not only a good contentment but also regulates anxiety and insomnia. By impacting our inner balance we can get better results and gain in outer beauty! A very effective holistic technique that deeply rejuvenate the aesthetic beauty.
The real multi-reflex tools are handcrafted and ethically produced in Vietnam, the home of the original multi-reflexology – Dien Chan method. Created using sustainable materials in a safe and fair work environment.
- Stainless steel – highest quality
- Brass – material of the cylinder- skin healing material
- Natural horn – used for centuries because of its natural healing and high vibrational properties. Is great for all parts in direct contact with the skin. Its biological antiseptic properties do not disturb skin’s natural microbiome. Unlike polluting plastics, real horn does not generate disturbing static electricity and do not disrupts the skin flora and environment.
The horn is sourced in Uganda, Africa from local cattle farmers from the traditional agricultural sector. No animal has suffered or is raised for its horns!